Sunday, October 23, 2005

still upset bout my overalls for maths.. left 2 more stinking marks to a1.. omg.. 73/100.. a2. NOOO!! 2 more marks. i'm dead. i failed to fulfill daddy's hopes for me. oh wells.. he did request either an a2 or an a1. i've scored a1 for the EOYE maths. scored a2 for the overalls.. i shuld be happy rite?? yeap!

and my literature.. actually wanted to choose literature instead of history cuz out of 4 tests over the yr, i've only passed 1 test. so actually wanted to choose lit.. but now.. my lit gt 53.5/100.. my hopes have died. i'm gonna choose history!! weee~ i'm surprised. only 17 outta 37 ppl passed hist. and i've passed! i tot i'm gonna fail hist. (:

i wish i'll get either a c5 or b4 for both my languages. i dont wan another c6 anymore. have 2 c6 already.. cant afford to have another 1. *prays hard*

good day..

No comments: